Ancient writing paper – The webpage of this Library of Congress links users to content areas created by the Library’s many experts.
In a few instances, content is published with out a indication that is clear of, name, publisher or copyright date. Search for available clues and give since information that is much feasible, like the Address and date accessed.
MLA Citation Format
(MLA Handbook, 7th ed., part 5.6.1)
- Title of the writer, compiler, manager, editor, narrator, performer, or translator for the work
- Title associated with ongoing work(italicized in the event that work is separate; in roman type and quote markings in the event that work is section of a more substantial work)
- Title associated with Web that is overall siteitalicized), if distinct from item 2
- Variation or edition used
- Publisher or sponsor associated with the web site; if you don’t use that is available.
- Date of book
- Moderate of publication (Web)
- Date of access
- Address (in angle brackets) – optional
Final title, Very First title. “Section of web site.” Title of this site. Version/Edition. Title of sponsor or publisher. Date of book. Internet. Day Month 12 Months of access. .
Lib. of Cong. U.S. Govt. Web. 10 2012 february. .
Articles and Essays
Unique presentations, articles, and essays include examples that illustrate collection themes. Numerous collections consist of particular things, such as timelines, household woods or scholarly essays, that are not main source documents. Such content happens to be designed to enhance knowledge regarding the collection.
MLA Citation Format:
(MLA Handbook, 7th ed., section 5.6.2b)